We have reopened all of our lobbies by appointment only.
Throughout the past few months, we have appreciated the opportunity to help you with your personal financial needs during constantly changing times. At Somerset Savings our top priorities are to keep our communities, customers and staff safe and healthy—and to continue to serve your financial needs. Thank you for your patience as we continue to take steps in our locations to keep our customers and employees safe.
We have taken a phased approach to reopening our lobbies to best prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Now that we have taken the next step in this process, we ask that customers please continue to consider their own health and banking needs before deciding to enter our bank lobbies.
All of our lobbies are now open by appointment only. This will ensure we can adhere to recommended social distancing practices. Please call you local branch office to schedule an appointment:
- Bound Brook Office Phone: 732-560-1700
- Flemington Office Phone: 908-782-4737
- Manville Office Phone: 908-722-026
- Middlesex Office Phone: 732-356-2431
- Raritan Office Phone: 908-725-9150
- Somerville Office Phone: 908-725-1957
- Whitehouse Office Phone: 908-534-4167
Our temporary branch office hours will continue as follows:
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am-12:00 noon
- At this time, routine transactions should continue to be done through our drive-up service or by using our Online Banking or our Somerset Mobile Banking app in order to minimize your wait time as we will be limiting the number of customers allowed in a branch at any one time.
- Access to a branch will be limited to those individuals necessary to complete the transaction except for any minor children who may be with you.
Here's what to expect during your next appointment:
- Upon arriving at one of our offices, you will be asked to call the branch office (the telephone number will be posted in the parking lot) to confirm that we are ready for you to enter for your appointment.
- Entrance to our Manville Office will be through the rear entrance and to our Somerville Office through the side entrance.
- Our staff will be wearing masks. Customers are required to do so as well. As you enter the office, you will be asked to lower your mask briefly so that we can properly identify you.
- For the protection of our clients and employees, we ask that you keep six feet of separation and avoid physical contact.
- We are using clear panels at all desks and teller stations for the safety of all.
- We have increased cleaning frequency and enhanced our cleaning procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all offices.
- Our coin counting machines, coffee bars and rest rooms will be temporarily unavailable.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, we ask that you use our drive-up service, Online Banking or Mobile Banking and refrain from entering a branch office for the safety of our employees and other customers:
- Are you sick?
- Do you have a fever?
- Have you been exposed to anyone in the past 14 days who is COVID-19 positive or suspected of being COVID-19 positive?
- Have you been directed to quarantine or self-isolate for possible exposure to COVID-19 or as the result of a government or health department directive?
Thank you for understanding the preventative measures that we feel are necessary to protect the health of our customers and staff. Somerset Savings remains as committed to our communities as we have always been, perhaps even more so in these unusual days.
If you have any questions about our locations, hours or services, you may contact your local branch office or call us at 732-560-1700.
As always, you continue to have 24/7 access to your accounts using our Online Banking or Somerset Mobile Banking app. If you need to deposit a paper check, you can use Mobile Deposit and skip a trip to the branch. You can also get account information using our Bank-By-Phone service by calling 1-800-420-1220.
Our Loan Division will continue to process loan applications and loan payments. In addition, we may be able to provide assistance under the Somerset Savings Bank Debt Relief Program.
If your income has been adversely impacted by coronavirus-related issues, please contact us to learn more about how we may be able to provide assistance under the Somerset Savings Bank Debt Relief Program. You may call our Loan Division at 732-560-1700 to learn more.
Get tips from the FDIC on the coronavirus and your financial health: keeping you money safe.
You can get the latest information on the Coronavirus COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or your local health department website.